Cogneto.io would see a breach on any of the following items as TOS Abuse:
- Cogneto.io reserve the right to suspend accounts & domains, which in it's opinion, may be fraudulent, illegal or likely to negatively impact the Point service.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
Depending on the level of abuse you will face either face a warning or your account will be deleted from your systems.
It is our policy to implement a 3 strike approach should the first two strike will act as a warning and ask you to take the necessary steps to prevent it from happening again.
However should a third strike happen your account will be deleted without warning.
If you suspect someone of TOS Abuse please send an email to hello[at]cogneto.io